Techno Viking vs TheGreenDutch

Started by Master Dutch, December 23, 2009, 07:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Dutch

I don't know what genre this could be classified as other then what I call Sample Hop, but since I don't wanna call it rap here it goes...lol

I'll give an idea of the samples I used the beats from basically a chopped and looped Swing band intro song I had on a christmas cd and the little horns are reversed from some old movie(Lawrence of Arabia?)
theres a little underlying bass melody from the song  "A very special christmas". I hope you guys dig it. I had to do a Techno Viking video and I thought this would go well with his dancing.

Peace.

Sacred Virgo

the more i listen to your stuff the more i can appreciate your skills, which are crazy. being able to blend toghether so perfectly so many different samples with MG software is defo something special. why don't you upload your mp3s? i'd like to have them.

Master Dutch

Thanks Virgo. I'm gonna do an album upload for the new year. I've been saving my newer tracks for this. I'll post it up in a couple days.

DJ Ryznup

Awesome track! Loving the old school hiphop vibe to this. Great mixing and sampling here, nice and smooth. Reminds me of the great work Rza did for the '36 chambers' Wu-tang album. Great video too, first time I've ever seen this guy, but he can move! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

.:DJ Droppin:.

:D I saw this video before....

Damn this beat is very fresh. Funnier than hell watching Techno Viking dancing to this lmao. It goes PERFECT with your beat lmfao....
Your sample use is nothing short of phenomenal.
"Even you can have abs like this with Master Dutch's beats"
:D That chick with the blue hair...

Nicely done remix.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe