New Songs

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], March 31, 2010, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

3 new songs. Supernova is the short instrumental but with an added section and recorded in stereo so it sounds much better.

Any feedback at all , good or back is appreciated.

DJ Eddy

Pretty god damn good,
Not normally my sort of music but i was getting right into them.
You definitely got some talent in making rock style music.
Nice electric and bass guitar riffs and cool drums.
I Like the beginning of your songs to.
Thnx

spacekid890

dude i just creamed in my pants lol. they are pretty damm spectacular.
do you play real instuments im sensing you can read music and all that jazz.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

wow thanks for the replys guys.

Dj Eddy - thanks alot for the massive compliment man 

Spacekid890 - lol . I'm a bassist/guitarist. I'd love to be able to read music , one of my goals its to be able
                    to play the keyboard thats sat in room lol...but I suck. But I do write all my music on guitar
                    then put it on Music2000 in sorta tab form. And thank you for the compliment.

I found another sorta instrumental thing lurking around my computer. Its called The Constand , I've uploaded it and its in stereo.

Casper AudioGhost

wow this is pretty cool-i wish i could write with a guitar like this-i have experimented with some gothic/light rock styles using distorted notes n such-but way simple arrangements-i'd love to be behind the effects deck on yer songs shaping the sound with distortion n reverb etc.supernova is a standout sorta reminds me of some of coldplay's song structures very nice casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

Dj Sonic

I will say that the song Supernova invested tremendous significance and will be sincerely hoped that the author has enough strength and skill to bring the track to sound good (or would that possibility the more experienced musician;). The program MTV Music all for it.
Composer of electronic music, videographer, grafic & 3D design.
I communicate at forum with the help online-translator.

Not a Number

Having listened to all five tracks..

Can I just ask, if you're using Audacity to record, what's the Input Volume set to? I'm getting a lot of clipping in these. I personally set the volume to 0, that way I get no clipping whatsoever.
Do you change any of the riff's volumes in M2K? More often than not, I usually have melody at around 60% and bass at around 30%. I've written my "drum kit" settings on another thread - for a rock-based song, I recommend looking at it. :)
Also, coming from a producer's point of view (I think being in a music college kinda does that), some of the instruments need a little panning: I tend to usually do this with the hats, cymbals and toms, just to give a sense of space, so it's not all trying to cram into the middle.

Also also, little tip: If you're using short 1/16th notes, don't have them playing on the same channel: alternate the channels so it doesn't sound like it's skipping (Behind Enemy Lines is quite guilty of this)

Don't get me wrong, these are great tracks; it's just that sorting out the levels and panning will make these sound much better.