hypnopompic goddess

Started by s p a c e b a r, June 03, 2010, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s p a c e b a r

hypnopompic goddess 4:36, been workin on this off and on for a while, decided to finally put it out there. put more detail into this then most
if your never there, your never in

DJ Eddy

Sounds really cool, i like the weird computer sounds and piano sounds good.
What did you create this on?

Fear 2 Stop®

This is fucking badass...love the intro. Piano part is pretty nifty, and cool understated beat.
This was a really pleasant tune...great work!
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

s p a c e b a r

thanks, i used mtvmg1 for ps1 the recorded it on garage band through the headphone jack with an adapter- i think i may have used a little filter and compression in garage band and thats it.

Fear 2 Stop®

Dumb question, but what's garage band?
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

s p a c e b a r

its a sound recording application for macs, probably not the best software but it gets the job done i guess

Master Dutch

Hey Spacebar do you have a youtube account?

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Makes me feel as if I'm playing some enchanting, quirky video game where things are not as they seem.

Very pleasant and chirpy.
Completely in love with all the different melodies... some essence of Orbital in there, and even some Aphex Twin, and I can hear the chopped up "Oriental" synth sound which I like! The deeper arpeggiated melodies are positively superb! All bubbly, as if I'm being lifted up by weird glowing spheres.

And the drum loop is done in such a way that it is VERY unique and cool BECAUSE it is so simple and unintrusive, but half the time I forget it's there because I'm wrapped up in all the melodies. This technique works very well though!

s p a c e b a r

wow thanks rsconceptions - and i have no youtube account - will look into it though since i could do some movies w/ the music for the multi sensory experience - got some new stuff brewing and should be on here soon-  thanks for all the comments everyone-

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Definately get yourself a youtube account.
And YES to the multi-sensory experience!