Heroes of Olympia [Synthpop, Soundtrack]

Started by J-MACHine, February 13, 2011, 09:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A little something for something I'm working on. A Character Select screen track. I was trying to go for the type of sound found in Arika-made fighting games (e.g. Fighting Layer, the Street Fighter EX series, etc.)

Not a whole lot else to say, really, other then this is another one of those tracks I pushed out in barely 3 or 4 hours of contious work. I've been on a roll this weekend, apparently, haha.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

The main bassline melody is soooooooooooooo good .... its just so catchy...that kick drum just pops out at you , its amazing. 
And the synths , my god the synths.... :O oh my ... * just hit 2:18 * you've done a sorta breakdown...its soooo groovy !
The melody that comes directly after is just as catchy...what am I forgetting , strings ! ...strings were fudging incredible this is probably my favourite ( if not my favourite ) from this site.   
I need to apologise for my lack of type-age(?) was to busy listening , but J...you are the dude.

J-MACHine

Cheers, Knowlesy! Yeah, I went all out with the synths with this one, really trying to go for that 90s-video game feel that harkened back to 80s synthpop- a genre that by now you should know I am a HUGE lover of!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

ArcaneFuture

Cool track - love that lead part that comes in at 0:56.
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture