KOLLECTION OF MY FIRST BEATS

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, March 01, 2011, 03:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Do You Think Of My First Beats?

WOW! These sound amazing for old beats! I definitely can see how you improved.
0 (0%)
They'll sound good if u tweek em a bit.  But good nevertheless.
1 (50%)
hmmm...they sound ok.
0 (0%)
They suck ass milk and rotten cum.
0 (0%)
They sound like diarrhea mixed with vomit oozing out the mouth and pores of a decaying something.
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

I feel like going throw-back for da time being.  These three beats are the very first beats I've ever made.  I created these using GarageBand and ProTools.  For some odd reason I made a few riffs in garageband and tried to structure everything using protools (i worked on these in 2009 in my high school elective class "Audio Tech").  FEEL FREE TO LAUGH UR ASS OFF, because these beats are...uh...ah...eh...hmm...WOW...scary (and im not talkin "horror" scary).  The only tolerable beat is the action beat. 

but enough talking... let me kno wat u think.  Poll at the top, and please be honest cuz i kno which one i would choose.  Lets see if yall feel da same lol.

Well...ENJOY...i guess  :-\  LMFAO

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I think everyone of us here can remember the first stuff...though we may try very hard to forget. :(

I'll just do a quick sum up of shit that you'll probably know lol :) 
Beast - 4/4 dance beat ? kick could've been louder , more oomph to it.
Ronkal - Liked the Pad , The drums were kinda off-time in parts...not the cool off-time that you do now like...really.
             the piano was...I really dunno what you did there...I thought I was getting demon keys an it play something else
             I WANTED A REFUND !
Darkness - More like it , if this was earlier work this track showed where you'd be progressing an moving toward , the melodys ,
                 the sfx I liked but the beatwork - compared to the stuff you put out now is kinda...not up to Z standards of today.
Action - Like the guitar , loved the stop/start with the drums...but the one thing that nagged was the fret board noise ? 

To be honest Z I'd choose - The Final Darkness and Action Beat Remake...the melodys , pads , sfx's kept em afloat when other stuff failed....really not bad for you early stuff mate.

P.S lol @ They suck ass milk and rotten cum ... nice :)