Knowlesy00 ~ TartanGangsta (KiltingInTheNameOf)

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], May 16, 2011, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

So as you can imagine I had NO idea what to call this one...so my apologise's if your expecting bagpipe samples n stuff lol

This one basically came about with the sudden rush to write last night. Its kinda funky.

Anyhoo , hope you like it.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

too sick...im luvin that kinda industrial sound to it. reminds me of "Robotica". that hi hat work is killer...im in luv wit that drum (it really brings that industrial sound out)...that synth melody is crazy.  i enjoyed every bit of it...damn dis track is too bad ass

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

cheers Z

at first i was like " well its catchy , I'll put it up n see what they think "  but the more I've listened the more its grown on me...I may do more this kinda style. 

ArcaneFuture

Really nice tune and great name - but I don't know if they belong together!  :D
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

DJ Eddy

Really cool tune Knowlesy...I like the real heavy beat to m8 how did u make it?.
Nice synth usage and that sort of fuzzy melody was pretty cool.
Good stuff m8...Cheers

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Cheers to AF n Eddy for the comments.

@Eddy - I can't remember specifically how I made the beat. I know that over lapped samples to get the overall sound...the only
             one thats in my head was one of the floor it samples. I'll load it up n message you the settings.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thought I'd post the settings in here for future reference , just incase anyone else hears the song and wants to know they can just look here.

Beat Samples ~
I only used kick and it was " Nineteen " I loaded it at 22.

I used three sounds overall for the snare , two from the snare folder and one from the percussion FX folder.
The two snare were " Crisp Syn " & " Brush Metal " both loaded at 22. And the fx one was " Smash Glass " loaded at 11.

I only used one Hi-hat and it was " Good Snick" , I loaded it at (44).

and thats the drums. any other questions feel free to pm. Laters !