Creatormusic - Millions

Started by Smates, August 08, 2009, 01:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smates

It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

.:DJ Droppin:.

Oh I really like the intro.... This is splendid.

Ah yeah man at :30 that's excellent! The melody, strings, and piano are perfect.

at 1:05 .... A GEM so far... Absolutely relaxing. This is perfect for getting it on with the ladies! '

I'd be like, "So.... check this baby... This is a new joint from a friend of mine Creatormusic... Just listen to this...." Then she would be like in the mood... and I'd be thanking my homie Creatormusic.

2:03 really like that subtle melody and very light change to the strings... Beat is slow and matches the song nicely.
4:57 transition to piano again.... I love this part... It's just godly.

In closing I'd like to say WOW.... In my opinion this maybe be one of the FINEST gems on TIMGUL!

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Sacred Virgo

i agree, this song here is a true little jem, sweet yet a bit nostalgic at the same time. surely one of the best from creatormusic, i included it in my list of best songs from timgul members. now rob do yourself a favour and go in the non-MG section and check out that astonishing song called 'beach' in the downtempo section... easily one of my fav timgul songs ever.

Smates

Yeah, I hate to admit  ;) it, but I often listen to this song. I wish I made it  ;D. It's so good.
Come on, Creatormusic! Put down your Iphone and make more great tracks!
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!