Digital Nature

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 07, 2008, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

musically ive had a couple of uninspiring weeks in which ive become frustrated and annoyed!
so i started using music 3000 for a while to try something new but this did not help at all!
the problems with playback and controls really put me off so i gave up and returned to mtvmg2.
still i couldnt really produce anything of note so i thought id remix 'another chance'.
i had good feedback for the track and in a remix i could get rid of the terrible vocals!!
i was messing around with riffs and ive managed to create quite a different piece to the original.
the bassline is the same (sounds really good on my amp!) but towards the end the track takes quite a different turn.
i hope you enjoy listening to this track as much as i enjoyed making it  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?6z4mf5axcit

DJ_Omnimaga

Wow awesome job as always. My favourite of yours are still Another Chance and the remix of busted up that introduce the dj mix I did recently.  I hope to hear more stuff from you soon :)

pillagemyvillage

thanks. i liked another chance too thats why i thought id keep the bass and melody structure.
its funny how you can have no ideas for weeks and then all of a sudden you can make 2-3 tracks in a row!
i want to re-edit that busted up tune as the version i made is quite old and since then ive learnt a few more techniques that id like to add! so watch this space!
how come theres nothing new from you lately?

DJ_Omnimaga

kinda similar problem, lack of ideas, motivation or inspiration :(

like you, most of my tracks all come out in a big bunch (3, 4, sometimes it can even be near 10)

pillagemyvillage

yeah its well annoying! ive not done anything for weeks. because of that ive also remixed sunset chasers but in hardcore! not entirely happy with it yet though... maybe put it up soon!  

DJ_Omnimaga

i cant wait to hear it :)

I may try remixing some older tunes I did at one point

pillagemyvillage

yeah i always find that if im stuck for ideas a remix is a good idea. sometimes the remix is better than the original! i love to hear a remix of angel in the star!

147 crew

Timgul mix 2- next tune DIGITAL NATURE, i've not heard it yet, this mix is awesome..

Beat kicking in..correction, I think I have heard it on YT, oh wait this is euphoric gate, BAAD TUNE.. LOVIN' the tune MEGA breakdown second part is great EXCELLENT!!

quade77

this tune at 6 mins 26 would fit so good in one of my tunes, its like the hardest most banging part in any of the tunes i have heard you make mate, really like this a lot, wicked  ;D

quade77

infact it would be a great idea to just take that mad riff at 6mins 25 and make a new remix, like start with that part and just get harder, that would be so awesome, ps my tunes are coming :) ;D

DarkBliss

I love how you`ve spelled out your name here Pillage and it`s cool to actually see your tune as it`s playing.

This sounds like it`s gonna be another Pillage classic, already i can hear the superb melodies creeping in.

That kickdrum is bangin, again this would sound excellent in a club...and those pads, gorgeous. quite a sad feel to the breakdown. I love how the pads end to be replaced with a harsher sound, then it kicks in again, that`s genius mate.

I don`t expect anything other than sheer class from you Pillage and again this doesn`t dissapoint.

Brilliant.

"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435