FANFARE FOR A COMMON TIMGUL USER

Started by pillagemyvillage, April 02, 2008, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

production notes...
well i managed to get off work early today and then produce this piece of music...
its an epic piece of trance... perfect for chilling out to or raising your hands..!
so why the title?
well, after listening to alot of music on this site i felt really inspired...
(all the riffs and melody happened by accident as usual!)
ive recently listened to uploaded tracks from omnimaga and dark bliss so that really got my creative juices going!
so its down to all the timgul users as to why ive made this piece...
close your eyes, lose yourself in the music, feel the euphoria..........

newer, cleaner version added! called 'fanfare for the common man', below the original link :)

TourqeGlare

Everything you do with this game always blows me away.
If your music had been preset into the game when I got it back in 2001,
I probably would have had a better sound.
In several ways, it is better then Sunset Chasers!

This is the reason I bought this game, and unfortunately,
I have failed to achieve this sound...
I have little patience for the game now...

Five Stars! ***** And then some! ********
All songs were made between 2001 and 2005,
unless otherwise noted)

I am not a proper musician, I do this for fun.
My songs suffer because of that...

I am more adept in the following:

My art:
http://tourqeglare.deviantart.com/

My novels:
http://stores.lulu.com/TourqeGlare

pillagemyvillage

glad you like it!
i like the tune also... nice happy and quite euphoric...
better than sunset chasers!? maybe...
to get this far and create this sound took along time... most of my tracks have been trial and error and pretty rubbish!
just take chances and you will achieve results!
remember... any help just ask!  :D  :lol:  

pillagemyvillage

wow, you can really get lost in this tune... awesome...

DarkBliss

Well, this is one of, if not THE best tune I`ve heard on here so far. You really know how to bust a good tune out. This is the sort of tune you could dance to AND chill out to. Simply amazing.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

thanks!
i was in a chilled out mood when i wrote it... really feeling the trance...

147 crew

sounding good..bit slower than the last couple..very entrancing..melody heaven!!
You sure could put out an amazing set with yr tracks, no-one would ever know they were created with playstation- another saying of mine.. "lot of time" for this tune..enjoying the mp3 goodness!! LOVIN TIMGUL  :lol:

pillagemyvillage

yeah this one is 137bpm... still able to move to it though..!
i think that was the most pleasing thing about this tune... you can chill out to it or stomp around..!  :lol:
i like to vary what i create... if i were to ever make an album i would not have only one genre on it..! trance, house, dnb, hardcore...  :D  

DJ_Omnimaga

FOr some reasons my post from last night dissapeared, but I loved this tune, the melody is pretty relaxing, especially those strings. As for the rest of the song it has professional sound as well. Even the kickdrum seems balanced better and all. Nice job for this :)

Master Dutch

awesome...this could be a track in the next Grand Theft Auto game man!...Very polished. Your transitions are flawless too. Good work. I'm slowly going thru this site so I'll be definitely listing to your other stuff...peace..

RyceBeetz

you're right pillage....you do get lost in the music....or maybe its the visuals on my media player hahaha...but the song??? chill yet kick ass!!! great job!!!

spacekid890

i like the change of pace and the fact your tunes are now in mp3 form i can put your tunes on my mp3 player with no hassle now excellent.

quade77

first time i have ever heard this tune mate, well i got goose bumps, if a tune dose that you just know its amazing, bravo, truly truly awesome ;D nuff said lol

.:DJ Droppin:.

1:56
then 3:00
then 3:21
the string work.... is godly.... it is superb.... brilliant....
then at 3:52
then ... ah hell with it  :D the entire song is pure gold... top notch.
has to be one of the very best I've ever heard here....
as you are listening to it and get to the first transition the music engulfs you.... it draws you in....
you become one with the song... such a great feel... this is very special....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin