Atmospheric-Jungle Beaches**available for remixing**

Started by Irndemon, November 13, 2008, 11:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irndemon

The saga continues....  :)
Lose yourself in a jungle of ambient sound!!!!

mp3 download:

]http://www.4shared.com/file/75796959/3703deb0/Jungle_beaches.html?dirPwdVerified=2f4109c5]

DJ_Omnimaga

that sound in the background starting at 1:08 is cool. You did a nice job again on this song, the beat reminds me 147 crew stuff and the effects are done pretty well in general.

Irndemon

Thanks!! I used your tip/tutorial on how to make a sample/riff sound stereo. :)

crimzon doom

as a big fan of dnb i can tell you this is outstanding!! you have brought a truly great sound out of the software its mos def a track i would spin...nufff said ;D
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

Irndemon

Thanks Alot!!! Im actually a better producer when working in this style,....
But my goal from the start was to create DARK drum n bass tracks..lol

crimzon doom

yea i hear ya i've tried to make dark dnb but it never turns out the way i want it to
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

147 crew

Doom said it perfectly..Outstanding!! Are you using a golden Joypad? Next mix opens with this OMNI  :D
Also ends with yr other long one!

Irndemon

Lol Thanks!! I might have to try that one!!! ;D Unfortunately im still using the oldskool standard greystation pad!!
The thing that amazes me about this track is that, although its probably my best one made using on board samples only.I made it in one hit, took only a few hours to complete and uploaded it the same night[early hours of the morning,about 5:30somthing if i remember]!!

147 crew

Yeah a lot of fun to be had in the early hrs..quite simple programme really, thats whats good about it.  :D

Irndemon

This track is available for remixing should anyone like to give it a go.A list of the samples used to create it can be found in the topic started by JCW titled timgul instruments http://www.mtv-music-generator.com/index.php?topic=1116.msg6716;topicseen#new
If you would like to remix one of my tracks,Please make sure that my name is credited in the title eg:

Irndemon-Track 1-[whoever remix]

Downloadable mp3 version of this track comming soon :)