Messages From Heaven 2009 Remix

Started by pillagemyvillage, January 04, 2009, 02:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

well... you can hear from the start the epic-ness of this piece of music. i'll call it a piece of music and not a tune, because thats just what it is... like electronic classical!
really proud of this. it has so much melody and change i was suprising myself at times... i didnt have to many problems with losing notes when the editor was full either.
such a lovely melody, really given the pillage treatment!!  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1o03mjhngmy/Messages From Heaven 2009.mp3

quade77

god the start of this reminds me of Jurgen Vries - The Opera song - so much,  look it up on you tube if you don't know it.  man this is unbelievable,  great the first time round but you have gone all out with this bad boy, fucking love it, maybe the best tune from you ever, this has club classic written all over it Adam, send it off , do something with it mate, its that good, abelton remix with crisp beats would be superb   ;D 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

DarkBliss

I listened to this today and it`s just TOO good. I think this is my new favourite Pillage tune...I know I say that with almost every new tune you do but it`s your own fault for being such a trance genius!!!!

The beginning is so gorgeous, then the rest is just kickass trance, I`d expect nothing less, a truly awsome tune mate.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

thank you all! the melody is actually quite simple. however in this remix i wanted to add alot more layers. i feel i have made a track that is big trance and also relevant to todays trance music... and i just couldnt resist that intro!!

pillagemyvillage

thanks pal... the intro was very simple to create. its pure trance! i then wanted to make something modern with many layers to please the ears... i reckon (hope) ive done that!

pillagemyvillage

hmmm, i reckon this will be one of the big uns at the timgul rave...
lol getting trashed and boppin to this would be fuckin ay!
nice harder first part and then a relaxing break and then throw it all together!! :D