Two "warm up" songs

Started by Gorex, February 22, 2009, 06:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorex

I haven't used Music Generator in about two or three years to make music, and am just getting back into it. Starting small, I figured why not come up with a few minute long warm-ups to get my groove back? These are two metal songs I've managed to pull off, not very good and they end abruptly but I'd like to know what you guys think. Any comments or suggestions on what I could do better?

zapphnath

Good, sound, on both of them, especially Blood, which, as it is, now, would make for a good tv show theme - something new and hip, like Dollhouse.

I've used that Prayer riff, before, on a couple of tunes, but I've never really liked it.  With what the Generator has to offer, as far as good guitar sounds go, sometimes that's the closest thing to the sound you hear, in your head, and you just got to try and make it work.  The "chunk" part sounds good.  If you're anything like me, though, that part will end up being the first half of a riff in the chorus of another song, entirely.

When you get a chance, post up some of the older stuff, from a few years ago.

JCW

Enjoyed them both, Blood was very distorted but it was good.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Prayer of a Dying man -
Wow love the double guitar.... Sounds very Dragon Force...

Blood on my Hands -
I only wish it were longer.. I liked where you were going with this song...
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin