Space Kid - Coming Home

Started by pillagemyvillage, January 24, 2008, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

i was given the chords from 'coming home' by space kid. i used these chords and came up with a remix! the original is very good so i wanted to remix it.
im not sure if i got the chords correct as it was hard to distinguish where to place each note correctly. but ive used them and added slight varients as well as other ideas...
i had a few problems when the main tune kicks in as i was trying to fit loads of different samples in. unfortunatly when you try and use a lot of riffs some can cancel other riffs out! a problem with mtvmg2 im afraid!
anyway thanks to space kid for the chords and although this is a quite cheesey piece i think i have created some emotion in the breakdown which is vital as the original had so much! smile inducing stuff!! :D  

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tejcwmommdn/Coming Home.mp3

spacekid890

BLOODY BRILLIANT! Thats awsome love middle bit where all the strings come in and variations on the chords. spot on well done :D  :D  

pillagemyvillage

cool glad you like it! i also like the middle, i think there is some underlying emotion in there. its amazing what you can do with just a few chords. i added a little variation but the main melody is the chords you gave me. so thanks alot! :D  

spacekid890

do you have it in mp3 format i definitely need to download it.

pillagemyvillage

not at the mo i'll see what i can do! :P  

DJ_Omnimaga

first thing that drew my attention was the smile face at beginning lol

but I love it ^^

pillagemyvillage

yeah thought id put in a smiley face just for fun! and also the track is quite smile inducing!!!  :D  

.:DJ Droppin:.

NICE!  This song has a real "feel" to it... Superb blend of strings....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Tech87

Love it! It's full of emotions ( I think so).

Great :)

RyceBeetz

i love the strings part too...i feel like i should be running in slow motion haha

DJ_Omnimaga

I still can't manage to create such good strings myself, even after following pillage tutorial in the Music creation topic. I must have missed something, something is missing or the fact english is not my native language is playing me tricks x.x. This is awesome work he put in them

quade77

nice one adam  :) truly great mate, love the breakdown, like the X files sound you got in there too is sweet, nice build up and kick in, really well blended, at work listening to this now with my head phones on, and cant stop my foot from tapping lol 

THE TUNES OF QUADE77 (coming soon) getting back online next week and im gonna go for it ;D

the time for talk is over lol

DJ_Omnimaga

Heya nice to see you around Quade77 :), I can't wait to hear your music :)

quade77

hey DJ Omnimaga, good to hear from you to man, loving your tunes mate, you have been a busy boy by the looks of things almost a 1000 posts, and yeah keep your eyes out for my stuff it will be coming soon man, im busting a nut ball wishing it was sorted by now lol but not much longer, and im sure you guys wont be disapointed with the out come :o