Perfect Day

Started by ImL, March 05, 2008, 11:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImL

Perfect Day (mp3)
ambient
Music 2000 - playstation
created this baby in one night (long night it was too) after the coolest of days

click here >[size=8]>>>[/size] perfect day

spacekid890

love it, perfect  :D  

ImL

pillagemyvillage

although the main music i listen to is trance i also collect soundtracks and classical etc...
this does sound perfect!
great great job.
at times i listen to what people have created on the music programmes and think how the hell did you get that sound? you have to be up there with omnimaga spacekid 147crew etc...
i can easily see this in a film... brilliant  :D  

ImL

wow thanks. I gotta say that when creating it, everything fell into place so easily. It was such an awesome day at a river close to where i live, Perfect Day wrote itself. Sounds abit cheesey I spose but there we have it haha

cheers pillagemyvillage, am now off to check out STARWOOSH

iku

It is beautiful, I love it!
So calming and simultaneously so strong.
I just can`t stop listen to it. <_<  
...let the music flow through your vains...

DJ_Omnimaga

wow awesome, I wonder how you got this sound? What sample did you used for the background wave/wind effect and what reverb effect?

ImL

thanks

the wind and wave effects were lifted straight from the m2k disc along with the bird call. I dont much like using straight samples and nearly always go to riff-editor to shape the riff according to the song. Codemasters didnt seem to know what an amazing programme they created.
the guitar arp was a pure sample, but with cloning, adjusted a few notes to make it interesting and the intermittent deep, rumbling bass was just a guitar short chug slowed right down.
I told my wife to play this at my funeral. she "f***-off, you're getting YMCA by village people. hahaha she loves me