Sky Falls Down

Started by ImL, March 10, 2008, 10:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImL

Sky Falls Down started out as messing around with percussion sounds until i heard Cathy's voice samples then things went array cos she sounds hot.

I'm thinking she's a 5'6" sandy haired tanned goddess with tiny nose freckles so the introduction of frequent long-chug editing took appeared in the song and a nice crisp rythmical drum beat

hope you like >>> Sky Falls Down[/b][/size]

pillagemyvillage

lol! cathys hot! thats the funnist thing ive ever heard!
i suppose she has the best voice on the proramme! (the worst goes to steve who sounds like a cockney fish seller lol!)
once again excellent production, you wouldnt believe this came from mtvmg.
i never use vocals because most are useless but i like how youve used cathy in this one!
this sounds like film soundtrack stuff, similar to orbital i feel.
brilliant stuff!  :D  

ImL

thanks pillagemyvillage (hahaha the name kills me)

:D  there are some really bad voices for sure on the disc, and yeah, hahaha Steve is the worst, what a sleeze.
And that fat gospel , ''I'm a working on da chain gang'' guy..... ffffreaks
you ever played him backwards? really funny

DJ_Omnimaga

Try to avoid playing stuff backwards, because of stuff like this :P :D (watch  until the end)

pillagemyvillage

lol! funny but also quite scary!?
no need to reverse steve he already sounds like satan...

DJ_Omnimaga

Quotelol! funny but also quite scary!?
That is the goal. Actually on Youtube a lot of the reverse music playing videos are made to fool the people by getting them to concentrate to hear the hidden messages in the song and usually it's very hard, so they concentrate even more, then suddently a scary face pop up with a big scream to scare the shit out of them. :D

ImL

:blink: i just peed my pants

Gruvenheimer

Wow.

This is really good! Very evocative... excellent sample manipulation!!

I agree that is sounds like a good soundtrack song.

Like right before a climax, where the good guys are loading up their guns and getting ready to do-or-die... very intense!

:ph34r:  
Yours in the Beat,
-Gruvenheimer
[/i]