Secret Of Mana Theme Song (Dream Trance Remix)

Started by DJ Omnimaga, July 27, 2008, 07:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Here's a trance remix of the theme song from one of the best Super Nintendo RPG ever made. I went with 90s style dream trance (back when melodies were mostly based on slow accoustic guitar and piano)

Made with Music 2000 (MTV Music Generator 1).

.:DJ Droppin:.

Really nicely done....  :)
You used Music Generator 1? Playstation or PC version? I ask because your sound quality is really quite well. I lack in that department and wish I knew how. I also wish I could pan my sounds from left to right instead of having to record each individual channel to Audacity, THEN having one channel be on the left or right... I can't do any more versatile panning. When I used to make songs and record them onto tape I could then. The cord from my playstation plugs directly into the RECORD/MIC jack on my tower on my computer... but it is only in MONO... It has 2 plugs, but only 1 slot on my hard drive tower. Do you have any ideas how I can make it stereo?
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Symphony

Very nice, I like how soft and warm the song is.
I heard a few others of your tracks and think your work is amazing, every time with something new but remaining an own style. :)
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

pillagemyvillage

good ol snes... i wish i still had one!!
anyway that piano is awesome... this is very atmospheric... sounds, some how, like this hasnt been made on mtvmg! supreme melody, very detailed. excellent progressions, i love it  ;D

quade77

well done DJ Omnimaga, really nice chilled tune, but still quite bouncy, not really my style
as i like quite dark deep hard trance with a mean kick in, but one the whole i liked it  ;D top marks 

DJ_Omnimaga

thanks a lot for your comments ^^ glad you liked it

crimzon doom

this is one of the best video game theme song re-mixes I have ever heard bar none and i have heard alot of them on the OC ReMIX website and those guys use the expensive stuff.....well done 11/10
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

DarkBliss

I loved Secret Of Mana, I remember playing it for hours and hours on end til I had it finished, think the ending made me cry, but hey, I was a kid!

Anyway, this is spot on, I definitely remember this from the game, was it the title screen?

Superb job Omni, it reminds me a bit of Children by Robert Miles too.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Beoulve

Very nice remix. I haven't played the game, but I've heard the soundtrack. Nice style you picked for this one and it fits the theme well. Fantastic production as always, sounds very clean.

djpecchia