Chaos Inside Me

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 08, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Chaos Inside Me
Year: 2007
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: Remix of Firestorm Trance Remix. Kinda like '90s eurodance but without lyrics.

quade77

nice, i really like this, cant believe you have no comments for it, :-\ so thought i would be the first :), and did you make this site up yourself dude? if so, wow, amazing job mate well done, cant wait to get my tunes uploaded ;D

.:DJ Droppin:.

Nice Omni.... ;D Wicked main melody. Very catchy.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

DJ_Omnimaga

thanks a lot, I think the reason why I didn't got comments is that I uploaded about 40 songs in one hour O.O so a lot were missed, and yeah I did the site (opened last October actually), I thought about the idea because more and more people posted Music 2000 songs on Youtube and I asked if a forum would be a cool idea since there were no Music 2000 english forum

DarkBliss

This is awsome Omni, top notch eurodance! What level do you record on Audacity? I record on 6 or 7 but my songs still sound a bit quiet, any louder than that and it becomes distorted.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

yey im always up for some omni-magic.
god ive been away for so long!
anyways... i love your signiture clap - what sample is that?
i can really hear a change in your melodies here, more minor than your usual style.
as ever supreme production values. i can really feel the title in the music, y'know the chaos...
every sound is so crisp, top job.

DJ_Omnimaga

Kinda same here, so many new songs to check out, so much that we even reached 600 (excluding the fact some topic has multiple songs uploaded into them or multiple versions)

Thanks for the comments, I had this song in mind since 2001 actually but I only got Music Generator in 2002 and did the song in 2007. I think the clap is "poppit", it's in Percussion->Strange I think. I use it at lower pitch to create that clap effect