*NEW!* Fanfare For A Common TIMGUL User (Pillaged Offset Remix)

Started by pillagemyvillage, October 04, 2008, 09:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

as promised heres the fanfare remix...
took around 5 hours to create.
this is very deep trance with an effortless flow... def a track to chill out too...
all of the original tune is there, with a different structure and a new melody construction that is similar to 'messages from heaven'.
very relaxing at times. i guess electronic classical best sums it up!?
thanks for listening  ;D

just click the link and enjoy  :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ythkmd4inez/Fanfare for TIMGUL remix.mp3

quade77

beautiful, astounding , superb , dreamy classic, i would love to make such a masterpiece like this, top marks for a awesome remix my friend, again with the trance only you can do, love the original but i think you have made this much improved, what can i say your the daddy mate you really are this is so blinding, what is this 7 mins 16 seconds long, but it just flys by, the mark of greatness, im wanting more and more and more, i could listen to this tune any time of the day in any mood and still love it, well i think i have patted you on the back so much im now patting your lungs lol   :D

man i can not wait for your album, and if i had to pay 14.99 from HMV i wouldn't batter a eyelid in fact i would even give them a tip,  ;D

i got a new music package today, its called Ableton Live. and man, its awesome, ive just started to learn how to use it, but it looks like its gonna be really easy, well, easier then cubase witch is a fucking mother fucking fuck nut spunk bubbling beast of a music package. you should check out the website they have a demo you could look at. i have the full version, if you want i can sort you out a copy of mine, but would have to send it to you over MSN because the file is to big for email, if your interested let me know mate.

keep up the amazing work, and let me know where i can get your album from and how ASAP

maximum respect steve  ;D

http://www.ableton.com/

pillagemyvillage

slightly changed the tune a little... had a listen today and tweeked it a little.
my god its so relaxing, this tune perfect if youre smoking or whatever! ;)

pillagemyvillage

thanks quade it means alot to me! i reckon ive pushed the programme to the limit here!
dont know if i can get any better! i love the original tune and the remix worked out just fine...
youre just drifting away when listening to it!
i will check out that link too, thanks for making me aware! i will let you know what i think  :)

pillagemyvillage

hmmm another listen, could this be my best yet? maybe... album is def on its way, one more new tune to add and the rest of my music will be remastered too... watch this space and thanks for listening and your continued support :)

DarkBliss

Okay, just started, beautiful synth work at the beginning here, just gorgeous, now the kick, wow, so clean and proffesional sounding!

I loved the original mix so I`m looking forward to this, absoloutley gorgeous up to now mate, awsome strings.

Can hear the melody creeping in now, time for the breakdown!

This really is sheer class, you`re right, it does take you away....building up now, hairs are standing on end....aaaaahhh, there we go, kicked in, this is superb mate. Have you ever sent any of your work off to dance labels? You should.

I`d create a Showcase Your Music account if I were you too, this tune is just too good mate, I f***in love it!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

quade77

i second everything dark just said,,,,,,,,,,,

so whats up with your album pillage? are you having a little trouble? and how are you re mastering them, like what are you doing to them mate ? ;D

JCW

Amazing work!!! So chilled out, you're amazing Pillage. It's thanks to you I was introduced to this place. Looking forward to the album.

pillagemyvillage

thankyou all. any luck on uploading yet nakamura? im dying to listen  :)

DJ_Omnimaga

Shit my post got deleted with the forum rollback x.x, anyway awesome tune, one of your best so far. I think you should keep both versions, they're all awesome, but this one is even better. Great job on it. I got lost into it at some point