I Need You

Started by Teabags, September 14, 2008, 11:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teabags

The second of three old Music 2000 tracks I made a while back (that's why they're terrible). Again, the genre may be wrong but what the hey. Enjoy!
So many ideas, so little time.

pillagemyvillage

i love what my wmp is saying to me! how not to use music 2000, lmao!
i think it just needs a little more structure, but then that is something i find difficult too.
also a more consistant beat would be good. but there are some great ideas in here.

victorcreed

Haha, mine said the same! I wish I had experience in Music 2000 to really have an understanding of what you were working with, but I agree with pillage, it does need some more structure, and more of a drumline to go with the main tune's loop to avoid it from being not so appreciative once it's the only thing heard in it. however, it's a good concept in the making.
\\\"Creasy\\\'s art is death. He\\\'s about to paint his masterpiece.\\\"<br /><br />http://www.myspace.com/victorcreed

DJ_Omnimaga

i like the melody, it needs a good kickdrum though

Teabags

I agree that melodies are my stronger points and drumbeats are my weaker. Find it easier to get a melody out of my head and onto Music 2000 than drums and I always go either OTT with drums or don't pay enough attention.
So many ideas, so little time.