Jungle Party

Started by Beoulve, October 06, 2008, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beoulve

Hi! I'm new to this forum, and I'm so glad that I discovered it! I've been playing around with the Music 2000 game for Playstation for several years, and it's fun to see other people share the passion for this fantastic videogame!

I love using Music 2000 to create music inspired by videogames; especially RPG's, platform and adventure games. So, here's my first upload in this forum. It's a fun and cheesy little song called Jungle Party.

zapphnath

Welcome to TIMGUL, Beoulve, take a look around and make yourself at home.

Those are some pretty cool drum beats you have going on, at the beginning and in various spots, throughout.  It does remind me of some old-school video games - I can just imagine the spikey-haired kid jumping on his motorbike, with his giant sword strapped to his back, off to face some monstrous beast.

Good stuff.  Post more.

Beoulve

Thank you Zappnath!

I have a lot of material that I have created over the years, probably somewhere between 50 and 100 tracks of various quality. So, there's a huge chance that I will upload more. Most of my music is inspired by videogames, but visiting this site has inspired me to try out other genres again.

DarkBliss

I agree with Zappnath, brilliant use of the drums, this would fit perfectly into a Banjo Kazooie type platform game.

Welcome to TIMGUL by the way.  ;)
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Beoulve

DJ_Omnimaga

very nice, I imagine this would fit well in a RPG village located in the middle of the jungle, kinda like the pre-historic village in Secret Of Evermore on the SNES

Beoulve

Thank you! I haven't played secret of evermore, but I totally get your point. We rarely got any RPG's in europe, so it wasn't until Suikoden and Final Fantasy VII I discovered the beauty of RPGs. I'm currently playing FFIV for the DS and I'm loving it. Lots of great music.

JCW

It's good work, welcome aboard.

.:DJ Droppin:.

I listen to this and I feel like I'm an African tribesman with those big rings in my hose and I got a big ol' bucket of water on my head the Village depends on....
But the song gets me dancing n stuff.... water spills out some....  :D
Then I get back to the village and it is only half full, so the Chief makes me sleep in a tree for a month.  >:(

The drum work is great.... Everything is done very nicely every sound, melody goes nicely with each other in a sweet harmony.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Beoulve

LOL! Thank you for the comments, and your visualisations are great as always! I am quite pleased with this one, so your comments are very much appreciated.