pillage my village

Started by pillagemyvillage, November 12, 2007, 08:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

my name is Adam (i was not christened pillagemyvillage lol!) and i live in london in the uk.  
i bloody love this site! ive been waiting a long time for something like this.
i love listening to all your tracks its good to hear you are all still using the music programmes.

so... i have owned all music generator programmes from music to music 3000.
at the moment i am using mtvmg2 which i have used for the past 5 years.
i sometimes dabble with music 2000 which is just as good.
i reckon that over the years the programmes have got better and better except for mtvmg3 which was crap as you couldnt make your own music! (although ive since changed my mind after listening to some tunes on here).

i really hope a music programme is made for the ps3 or 360... that would be awesome!
i have made literally hundreds of tracks over the years and use mtvmg2 everyday... believe me its taken alot of shit music to get to the level im at now! 'one GIANT leap' is my sort of sound and one of my best yet! i prefer to make my own tracks from scratch rather than using pre made riffs.

i have uploaded many tunes in the techno/trance section, with mixed results.
my favorite music is trance but i like to make and listen to all types of music as well. note the difference in 'pillagemyvillage' in the dnb section.

right then enough from me! big thanks to omnimaga for this site.  ;D

DJ_Omnimaga

Heya wlecome here :) I'm glad you like the site and what people do. My goal for this site is to gather all people who still use those programs from youtube, so they can find other people work easier. On youtube if u type MTV music generator you will never be able to find all stuff at once cuz in europe MTV Music Generator is Music 2000, or vice versa. Also searching for Music 2000 brings lot of unrelated results, and since youtube search is video keyword based and not title/description based it complicate things even more. On top of that over here you can upload your songs as well (altough they need to be 6 MB and it doesnt work for all internet connections but then i usually upload the file myself).

Soon there will be more Music 2000 tutorials too

I hope you enjoy your stay and that you upload some of your tunes so we can hear them in better quality :) (since Youtube put them in 64kbps mono it seems x.x)

KalsolarUK

Good to have you aboard! Like a few people on here I searched for a forum for the Music generator series but found only a german one - its good to have one I can understand at last!

Tech87

Hi!

I'm not really often online here.

I first was declared on the german Music2000-forum but here we've got more movements.

So from my site a warm welcome!

Tech87

DJ_Omnimaga

what happened to the german forums btw? It has been down for an entire month now :(

http://www.music-2000.de

147 crew

Just checked the NEW introductions topic..Joining the police in august. Hobbies- Smokin'  :D

I would love to be a traffic cop, how long does it take for YAY to clear your system  ???

DJ_Omnimaga

hahah I just noticed that XD Nice one

On a side note in reply to a comment in the first post I finally came to the conclusion that you can make your own music with MTVMG3, but the limitations will make you go back to an older program after making a few songs only, else all your tracks will sound the same after a while.

I also don't like how this program seems to tarnish the series as a whole. People who never tried the older Music programs look at MTVMG3 and see how it sucks, and concludes that since it's the 3rd one it must be better than the two first, meaning they think the two first are even worse