spacekid - Flip-Sting (hold on to your speakers)

Started by spacekid890, July 05, 2009, 10:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

brand new tune just finished.
its loud and hyperactive hope you guys like
cheers ;D

JCW

Well I liked the name of the song from the off. Wow, that is a hard beat! Really hardcore, the following beat and synth I liked a lot, goes well together. Percussion is subtle on this but I like it. Around 1:20 it gets pretty oldskool or video game style, of course I enjoy both of these. I like how this song builds, then on to a calm ending once again. Good work SpaceKid.

Sacred Virgo

heck, despite the previous comments i wasn't prepared to face the opening beat. harder than i could ever imagine. the beginning is quite shocking, but then the song starts to flow nicely and a nice melody grows out of the noise as the song evolves. this song is fun and pretty unique as most part of your previous work. your style is always fresh and original and i like that a lot. the ending is a bit abrupt though, was it a part of your plan or a mistake in the recording process?

spacekid890

cheers for the comments guys.
it was kinda planed that way Shellshaka im planning on making an album with these newer tunes,
hopfully it will be a continuous mix so the abrupt ending of this tune on the album will fade,be mixed or slam straight into the next song.
i see these new tunes as demo versions,im trying to get a feel of what people like about them and then tweek them for the final album.

pillagemyvillage

holy ball cakes, i had my speakers on full and boom lol! loads of energy in this track, true space kid style!
love the progression onto the melody, wicked riff. love the bass change with that, this is a wicked tune. real crisp production and recording... loved it pal :)

quade77

yeah awesome track, great production, fast and fierce just how i like it, very prodigy sounding, wicked stuff mate

.:DJ Droppin:.

Loud is right. Nice panning intro then transition at :15. This is kind of electro sounding in a way, but with a trance beat. Oh liking :45..... Slowly bleeding the strings in at 1:07...
Kind of a DnB fill/chorus and wicked transition/beat at 2:10 - 2:35. Good ending.
I liked that a lot of energy, loudness, in your face.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

spacekid890

cheers for the comments guys.
im suprised this one is still doing the rounds lol. ;D

DJ Ryznup

Thanks for the warning guys, I turned my volume a little lower than normal in preparation for listening to this and it was still louder than I expected, I can just imagine what that intro would have done to my speakers if I would have had them as loud as I normally do :D.

Nice bass, and great electronic melodies layed over wicked beats. Very Energetic, would be a great track to listen to during a rave.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

J-MACHine

A nice, meaty bass, a fantastic beat. I can't really think of much else to say besides the fact that this is a KILLER track.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

RSCONCEPTIONS©

I have to say, this is a tune that breaks out of the boundaries of the MUSIC series. Even though the MUSIC series can provide fantastic musical works of art, you can usually still tell that they originate from MUSIC. With this one, I had to keep checking just to be sure that it was made using MUSIC because it has a certain professional production quality that can be hard to reach with the MUSIC series.

Very nice, crisp. Phatt enough that I want to eat my speakers, not just hold on to them!