House work.

Started by DarkBliss, July 13, 2009, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBliss

I`ve just finished re-uploading 90% of my tracks because the links were broken and in the process stumbled across some tracks that I either would like deleting or moving to a different section. So if I name the tracks here and what it is I`d like doing with them, can Mr JCW or you Mods sort them out for me?

Cheers in advance!

Okay...

TRACK NAME                                                      GENRE                             ACTION

"We Wait"                                                          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Speak Only When Spoken To"                             Rock/Pop                             Delete whole topic

"Victorious"                                                        Techno/Trance                     Delete whole topic

"Epilogue"                                                          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Death Of The Manic Robot (Demo version)"          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Project One"                                                      Techno/Trance                     Move to Ambient/Exp

"Memory Erased"                                                 Techno/Trance                     Move to House/Disco

Thank you!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Sacred Virgo

what's that "Victorious"?? is it a very old track of yours? upload it again bliss, i never had the chance to hear it!

quade77

mate i would move them for you but not to sure how lol, JCW will be back from his holiday soon he will know what to do :)

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Wow...I think my head just exploded...JCW hurry back dude! lol
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Not a Number

Could I also request that my TIMGUL Hypermix 2009 // DISC 01 thread be moved to the DJ Mixes section please? (Disc 02 should be released by the end of next month)