A bit of a long shot, but...

Started by RSCONCEPTIONS©, August 15, 2009, 01:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Hi guys I am new here, I started off making music with Music/Music 2000 and these days use FruityLoops. I still use Music 2000 as a source for samples as most of the samples are superb.

I want to make a remix of CoLD SToRAGE's "Freedom", but I don't know where my PlayStation is, so is it at all likely that anyone could help me out? I need the note/chord arrangements for the main Synth Pad melodies and also the String sections.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Rikki

PS: I have already made a remix of Philes which Tim said he really liked :) yay me. Would I be able to post it on this forum?

Sacred Virgo

Quote from: rikki-inside on August 15, 2009, 01:59:20 PM
PS: I have already made a remix of Philes which Tim said he really liked :) yay me. Would I be able to post it on this forum?

welcome here. sure you can post it here, it is most welcome. how did you get feedback from tim?

about freedom, i don't have any copy of the original music so i can't help you there

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Yay thank you :) I will upload my remix.

I found Tim's CoLD SToRAGE email address on his website (and also joined his Facebook group) so I emailed him a  copy of my remix and asked what he thought :)

Rikki

Fear 2 Stop®

Good deal! Let us know when you get a response.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop