favorite tracks

Started by pillagemyvillage, January 19, 2008, 06:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Sacred Virgo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 27, 2009, 07:38:58 AM
However for that I would need to make posts for this category only be viewable by myself so people won't see each other's votes.

i still think that it would be a better thing if the votes were public. everyone could be able to verify the correctness and the politeness of the results. however please omni notice that i fully trust you. it is not a question of trust, it is a question of politeness in absolute terms.
of course, like i said before, the public votes could be a problem, because some hot-headed guys could be envious and could start fighting each other. they could flame saying idiot things like "hey as***le, why haven't you voted for me?! i'm not gonna vote your songs either!!".

let's just hope this is not the case.

@DJRyznup: thanks for being my personal english translator, man! you're quite good at it!  :)

DJ_Omnimaga

Wait now that I think about it the votes get public by default with a poll anyway when you voted, so i guess it doesn't matter if they are public. It will be easier to handle too.

I doubt a fight would happen with this though, it's just a competition for fun after all.

pillagemyvillage

this would be well cool, and a little exciting... the timgul awards lol!
i already know my top tunes... not telling though!

DJ_Omnimaga

For sure Another Chance (2008) still stands in my favourite tunes of yours, altough I like all your others. I still need to add them all on a CD so I can listen on my stereo, but first I would probably need to do some volume adjusting x.x so it won't goes like *setups stereo volume at maximum because tune is not very loud* then while I am busy doing something else another tune of yours starts and nuke ensues  :D

pillagemyvillage

lol, that another chance tune fails to compare to my recent works in my opinion! i hated the vocals, but dont have the original file so i cant change it! i have remixed it though, with mixed results...
lol, sorry about the levels, my recording has been very up and down! and as for now, well im using a bloody 14" tv!!

DJ_Omnimaga

yeah the vocals in MTVMG series arent always too good. Busted Up vocals rules tho ^^

But yeah you improved a whole lot since that ANother chance tune, I just like the melody and chord progression a lot :)

As for recording don't worry about it I was joking anyway ;)