Started by spacekid890, November 25, 2009, 09:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

another new tune its a little odd so let me know what you guys think of it
cheers ;D

.:DJ Droppin:.

Listening.

Nice synth intro....
Hmmm wondering where the voice sample is going....
:45 like the subtle piano

Oh okay now I see where the voice sample is going... Yep getting weird  ;D

Yeah wtf this is trippy man!  :)
WTF his wife is back alive! .... 2:35 uh.... Wow where did you find this story/voice sample.
Mmmm deer meat! Venison rocks.
4:00 I just said "WTF" to myself  ;)
Nice percussion by the way.
4:47 like that weird sound effect.... Man this is wild, wicked, trippy, psychedelic, creepy ummm other words.
Alright well you weren't kidding when you said it was a "little odd", but it's not bad at all.  :) It is definitely creative, definitely unlikely anything else on TIMGUL.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Sacred Virgo

well i couldn't catch the meaning of some phrases (language barriers strike back once again) and i guess it's a pity because the speech seems to be a relevant part of this song. the arrangement is definitely odd and funny, that little tinklin sound is very nice (WTF is that sound? a bell? a piano? can't recognise it), great sfx from 4.47 onwards as remarked by rob.
funny and creative as every single song of yours, very refreshing :)

J-MACHine

Do you know what this song reminds me of? Fire Comming Out of the Monkey's Head by Gorillaz. Not stylistically, but more due to the narration running alongside the music. I have to ask, where did you get that story?
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™