Sticky Sunday - Round 1

Started by Season 8, January 14, 2010, 04:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Season 8

Get your PM requests into me by 10pm BRITISH TIME (That's Greenwich meantime) on Sunday night so I can sticky the tunes that you would like. Read the rules as I won't re-iterate them here. I was going to say 7pm but then I remembered I have to compensate for American users so they have special dispensation that so long as the request is PM'ed to me by 12 midnight American time (which ever time zone you are in please let me know so the time limits are fair for everyone) then they will also be stickied. Sufficient time has been given, and I'm sure all users would agree with me. This topic is locked as it will only be used by me to make Sticky Sunday time announcements and any changes needed if necessary. Once all tunes are PM'ed to me I will make a special topic so you can all see the tunes yourself and they will be linked so no excuse saying you can't find it or see it. Remember it's up to YOU to comment, hopefully this will give people the incentive they need and generate more activity in the board. Cheers.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Such a great idea and I think it may be the best idea we've ever had on TIMGUL either that or the Christmas Competition. Just imagine if we had Sticky Sunday back in the good ol' days. I will say it is too bad no interest has been shown. Sorry that your ideas and efforts may be for not. I for one appreciate it. Thanks a lot for trying man.

CHALLENGE
C'mon members(including new ones) prove me wrong. Let's make this work. It will be fun, it will draw attention to the song you choose, and it will spark activity.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin