Crazy Town

Started by DJ Eddy, July 22, 2010, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Eddy

Had a little muck around trying to make a trance song.
Made using MTV Music Generator 2002.
About 3.20 and i just got it done quick.
DJ Eddy....

Master Dutch

Nice work Eddy. Really pro sounding.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Damn nice melodies. Very good production quality. You definitely know your stuff. You may very well be the best at this style. No offense of course to other artists.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

DJ Eddy

Thanks alot DJ Dropping but i dont know about that theres some good artists here in this genre and im just chuffed u think im one of em.
TBH i dont normally do trance but im trying out new things and styles, But i suppose we all got are own style u cant escape from lol.
Loving ur reverbnation page btw awesome stuff.

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Indeed, a very professional sound - nice and solid.

Nice panning techniques too :)

J-MACHine

I am LOVING the trippy lead synth on this one, Eddy.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

B.G.A

this is dark and menacing and i love it.
EVOLVE!

Koolassjoe

Wonky. Lol. Old school platformer. Carnival... Great chorus!! Big sounds! Crazy Town... Damn Right!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

The main melody is wonderful , The strings are brilliant and that wonderful synth at foreground is just a joy to hear every time it comes back around.
One of my faves from you Eddy.

Fear 2 Stop®

Great job as usual on this...you used a lot of sounds that are rather tricky to use effectively, and I have to give you mad props. Keep it up!
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Da5t3r

Cool sort of eighties sounding with a touch of modernism, interesting melodies.....