Knowlesy00 ~ The Light Defeats The Dark ( Metal )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], September 06, 2010, 10:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Wrote this a couple of nights ago and I would have posted it sooner but I'm currently loaded with the flu at the minute...I am seriously dying for a cigarette.  :(

Anyhoo the song...its funky...give it a listen...make an unwell man very happy  ;)

Coordman

Loving your drums! Nice and agressive! It's a strange mixture with the acoustic guitar, but I'm digging it. Awesome strings, too. The mix sounds a lot like a band I like called Born of Osiris. Check them out if you get a chance. http://www.amazon.com/Higher-Place-Born-Osiris/dp/B00290GN4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1283812198&sr=8-1

This would be a seriously nice contribution to the Halloween EP. *edit* Whoops. Zodiac's Halloween EP is not a community project. My bad. *end edit*

Just a bit of constructive criticism: There is a lot of distortion in your recording. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if you just accidentally recorded at a higher than usual volume. If it wasn't intentional, you'll want to check your levels.

Get well soon, man!
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

dis track is fuckin wicked.  i like put calm and dark tune into da same track; fits da name perfectly.  insane shit right here.

.:DJ Droppin:.

It is so crazy how you take that lightning fast acoustic riff and make it sound that awesome. This is wickedly fast melodic in your face metal. I do see Zodiac's point something is recorded at a higher volume and that kind of drowns out some of the other sound. I think it is the bass guitar riff? (That's usually an easy fix though  :) ) ... Great strings man I love how you incorporate things in a metal sound that you simply do not hear. The acoustics, and classical overtones.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Koolassjoe

Very much awesome! reminds me of old school NES Ninja Gaigen...
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

DJ Eddy

Yea i agree with them lot this IS wickedly fast and cool stuff with some great strings.
Awesome aucoustic melodys too.
Absloutly loved the strings and pads at 2.55.
Nice work m8. ;)

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Massive thanks for all the input and comments guys I really do appreciate it.

I'm still ironing out the kinks of tryin to find a decent sound with the acoustic set-up I have and so I'm still going through a long dreary patch of trial an error.

Again , thanks alot for the comments...you did indeed make an unwell man very happy. :)