ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Exoskeleton (demo) [INDUSTRIAL]

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, June 22, 2011, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

After looking at the new GameInformer cover (Darksiders II) i had to make a beat that would fit that picture of Death.  So here it is. btw...the panning might be off a little bit; I really don't use panning that much. I've only used it twice ("Foltersektion" and this) so i suck at syncing it right, but imma fix that flaw when i finish it. Also,  Imma try to finish/upload the full version pretty soon...only if i can keep myself from working on something new lol.  ENJOY!!!

(oh what the hell...since i just mentioned it, I might as well post up Foltersektion too.)

Coordman

Sweet tapdancing jesus, man. This is incredible. Straight out of Reznor's lost tracks. These tracks would seem completely at home on Ghosts. Amazing. I don't know how you squeeze this this kind of sound out of MG, but keep up the great work!
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

thanx coordman.  even i was surprised how these tracks turned out, especially Exoskeleton :)

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Totally in agreement with Coordman. Very NIN Z...I'm not gonna water this down so I'm just gonna come out an say it.
The beat in exoskeleton , the pattern , the sfx...if fucking sick. You know somethings up when the beat itself is evil as fuck.