The Abomination, The Nightmare, and the Dawn after the Dusk [GAME]

Started by J-MACHine, August 26, 2010, 09:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

One of 3 introductory themes for a little fighting game project i've got going at the moment, that i might go into more detail about at some point; i might need help with the soundtrack.
For this one, i wanted to go with a song that, even without context, lyrics, or anything like that, was able to tell a story, without having a clear begining or ending.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Wow man cracking intro.
I could definitly imagine this in a fighting game.
I love thee old mugen fighting games and Marvel VS Capcom ( playing MVC on PS3 all the time), U have to let know how the game goes m8.
I would like to ask u if i could make a song for ur game to plz m8.
Would probly be a Dnb style tune because they seen to get me going on the fighting games.
Great track m8..

J-MACHine

Hahaha, i feel you there, though i'm more of a Tekken man myself (Love the characters, love the games, and the Music? There hasn't been a single Tekken game without some seriously KICKASS music. Then again, Namco have never made a single GAME without good music; they're definately one of the best companies when it comes to videogame music, in my humble opinion XD;; ). Fighting games are easily my favorite type of game, and i've got loads of idea's in my head for a few of them, but the one that this stuff is for is the one i'm focusing on.
Well, i've got MSN, so if you wanna hit me up and get in contact with me, i can tell you a bit more about the idea.

Koolassjoe

im starting to want to see this game to see if it will match with the sounds you putting into it
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

If i actually had any visuals to back it up, i'd have shown 'em by now. All i've really got are a few scant drawings of some of the characters, that's about it.