Knowlesy00 ~ In the Wastelands

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], May 20, 2011, 10:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

In The Wastelands - Can't remember when I wrote this one. I know it was a few nights ago but I kinda forgot about it.

Usual kinda - Two Steps from Hell / Metal...Epic-core ? ...noise ? lol

*Sighs* and

Supernova (Elevator Version) - Now I know what your thinking...I have flogged this horse to the point it should be dead !
And I do know that. But I heard it last night on my Windows Playlist for the first time in a while though while I still really love all the melodys all I kept thinking was..."its just so bass-y , I wish I added strings...I wish that was quiter or that was longer etc. " So I opened Nova and reworked everything , from the guitar samples , to the kick drum , to adding strings and a lil bit of piano and pads...this is THEE final product...what I wanted to hear when I wrote it but could never figure out the strings...and this is THEE last time I'm touching this fecking song ! lol

CHEERS !

DJ Eddy

In The Wastelands--You keep popping out these epic songs like there no tomorrow..i run out of compliments for ur stuff lol..U seem to be getting better and better in my honest opinion..amazing pads strings guitars...i really like the guitar melodys in this one...Great Song.

Supernove--I sometimes do that, listen to a song i made and think i should of done this and that (does my head in lol) but uve just made an already brilliant song even better Knowlesy..Always impressed m8 with ur music...Can u play any instruments cause i cant play one lol..shit hot as usual m8 (that means good if u aint heard it b4 lol).

ArcaneFuture

I'm with Eddy on this - I don't know how you keep producing such volume, variety and quality. Both tunes are wicked: full of emotive force and depth.
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

First of all , thanks for the comments guys.

@Eddy - I can play Guitar and Bass...I write the majority of my tracks on my Guitar. Usually when doing the "layered melodys" I'll sit with my guitar with one ear in my headphones an the other out an jam along to find the right notes. And thanks for the
Compliment...glad I kinda finally put Nova to bed.

@Arcane - Thank you for compliment. To be honest I dunno...I go with a sorta sound in mind that I want to get and just hope for the best it turns out how I thought it would...cause there have been tracks that started out how I imagined and then just go somewhere else & can end up being scrapped or I get very lucky an it turns out much better...its really weird.

Cheers again guys.