My metal songs on MTVMG for PC

Started by madnessxxi, February 25, 2008, 03:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madnessxxi

Hello everybody!
I use MTV Music Generator for PC mostly for heavy/nu metal and gothic metal songs.
Here are the links to some of my creations  B)

PUREVOLUME
www.purevolume.com/madnessxxi

YOUTUBE

"The Last Battle"

"Consequences"

"Defy"

"Hiding The Sun"

"Fake"

Cheers!

DJ_Omnimaga

Wow awesome, I remember hearing some of them on Yt a while back, nice work on them. Pretty epic too ^^

Not a Number

NaN REVIEWETH:

= The Last Battle =
Very good, for some reason I'm getting a big progressive vibe from it (y'know, unconventional time signatures, that sort of thing). I'm also intruiged on how you got that power-chord-esque guitar effect, but as it's the PC version, I guess that that version has expansion packs or something. Only bug I have is that the end drags on a bit. 9/10

= Consequences =
Again, a good song. The tempo is spot on, I can't hear any flaws so far, although it could do with a lyric track, as there are definate sections that denote chorus and verses. 8/10

= Defy =
As soon as you hit play, it goes straight ino the song, and right then, I'm loving it. How you were able to create this in an hour astounds me; it usualy takes me a day or so. The solo bass hits at just the right time, cresendoing into the next part is just... wow. 9/10

= Hiding the Sun =
...Woah. You just know this program inside and out. Again, that guitar sound I want *_* (for reference, I have the PSX version) lol i hear e1m1 @ 2:20, nice Doom reference. 9/10

= Fake =
Groovy melody going on there, good choice of riffs, and with Consequences, a vocal track on this would be great, with the definate verse and chorus sections. Overall, very good. 8/10.

OVERALL SCORE:
43/50

madnessxxi

Thanks for the comments!

I guess only DJ Omnimaga could get 50/50. He's the king of MTVMG!  :P

Cheers!

pillagemyvillage

the last battle
dramatic stuff!
hey thats cool. top work. kinda nine inch nails?
lovin your sound. im partial to a bit of metal...
this tune has excellent production values. nice 1!

pillagemyvillage

hiding the sun
wow another moshing tune.
im amazed you managed to get that sort of sound out of mtvmg.
i only ever make trance tunes which must be alot simpler.
great complex melody.
i would def mosh to this.
brilliant work.
send it off!

147 crew

If I was playing a game and this tune started,(the last battle,) I would be on the edge of my seat for sure..excellent

.:DJ Droppin:.

The Last Battle -
This is bad ass. I really like the dark aspects, then rock/metal. The enchanting melody at the beginning with the strings is a nice touch. The riffs you create are great

Consequences -
I like the piano, string, organ combo... Nicely blended together. Nice drum fill at 1:54 leading into your chorus... I like that.

Hiding The Sun -
Kind of a Rob Zombie sound with this one. This one really rocks. It sounds like video game music from WWE Smackdown video game too....

Fake -
Nice riff you captured in the beginning. I like the cymbal work too....

I really like the sound you create. It is unique and unlike any other MTVMG artist. It is much harder to create good rock/metal songs than it is techno/house/ambient/trance/bass/dnb.... Keep producing.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin