The Darkness Comes Out to Play [SYNTH ROCK/ELECTRONICA]

Started by J-MACHine, September 13, 2010, 03:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A Hard Synth Rock/Electronica piece i've been working on since yesterday, for one of my many projects. If anything, i'm most proud of the snare sound and the ending of the piece.
As the tag suggest on the file, if i ever get the skills required, this'll be accompanying an animation. I wouldn't hold your breath, though.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Just wow..
Everything about it was great, the guitar and the synths are brilliant.
Top stuff m8....Thnx

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

the sickness...the insanity...its so...its so fuckin incredible.  dis shit so fuckin sick, very actiony.  for some reason i cant stop thinkin bout tekken when i hear dis...makes me wanna play tekken wit dis track playin from my mp3 in da background.

J-MACHine

Thanks, you two! And hah, i'm glad it's giving off that Tekken sort of vibe, Zodiac, thats what i was going for- in the ending especially.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Sorry I aint gotten round to this mate , am seriously feeling like shit at the moment.

I'm loving how it kinda sounds like if Rob D composed something for a ps game , I love the beat you've work done here.
The melodies are also outstanding ur not bored or wandering off for a second.
Great work man. 

J-MACHine

Thanks, man! Although, i'm sad to say the name 'Rob D' is lost on me.

.:DJ Droppin:.

DUDE holy fucking PANCAKES. This is a gem..... I love how you incorporated multiple genres and sounds yet it ALL works flawlessly. String work is exquisite. The pads are floaty, dreamy. Percussion is just flat out right.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

J-MACHine

Hahaha, thanks, Droppin! Apritiate it, man. Yeah, I always try to make sure the genres I mix flow together well.

Da5t3r

Really like the beat on this one nicely up tempo, nice use of the electrics good effect, with some pleasing synths, Nice.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I'm on my unread replies (think...my brain is mush at the moment)

Noticed I kinda left you hanging with the "Rob D" comment so...heres a vid of one of his tracks , though if you've seen the Matrix you've probably heard it already.

J-MACHine

@ Da5t3r; Cheers, man! Glad you liked it!

@ Knowlesy; I've seen the Matrix films a good few times, so I'm familier with the guys work. Though I'm noticing that there's no link in your post...? Or is that just something going done fuck up my end? Nevermind, it's showing up now.