The Vault-Collection of unfinished tunes/samples & mixes-mp3 downloads

Started by 147 crew, December 11, 2008, 01:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irndemon

Listening to mix 1,Hard!! Good bottom end sub,What sample? Ive got the game on at the moment,Just made some galloping breaks similar to seipher's danger in the dark near the start,Just need a dirty/catch b-line.I prefer mix 2 though,Nastier!Love that wobbly synth,amazing what you can do in the envelopes :D

147 crew

Welcome to the Vaults Condemned tunes

Planet Majix Skin- (43s) Planet Majix FULL tune is another topic, this is a tune located on the same skin. 35 loaded samples buried within so a New tune will arise from this. First casualty of the Vault.

Chant 147 (FULL Melody Remix) - (4m14) Still have this tune on save so hopefully i'll make some ambient style tune from the samples using some of the techniques i've learnt since making this a few months a go. Think the foundations are there.

Tellus Reloaded Bass Sample- (22s) Deconstructing my old tune & thought i'd save this sample

Beat DownVSthe NASTY Extended '09 REMIX- (10m01) An extra 5mins on the end of 'Beat Down' used more samples, created more beats etc. This is CONDEMNED but a NEW BASS has been REBORN. From around 9m I have used the BASS in a new remix, hopefully incorporating some METAL SKELETON elements. Sample will be added to the VAULT page 3.

'Beat Down' Video link

mp3 file attached to this topic

147 crew

Mix 1. Sub is sub square nr the start short envelope, melody is 80horn. Use Well hard & Grunge also. Beats are way loud.

Mix 2 should be fun to work on, love Danger in the Dark. Look forward to yr creations  :D

Cheers for all yr feedback

Irndemon

I,ve put samples down for liquid metal skeleton so far...Would be good to have the samples from stalker dark synth remix ;D

Irndemon

Yeah!! Feelin exile 09,Sinister strings,Its gonna be a dark one :D

147 crew

Cheers buddy, hopefully some BIG tunes will come from the vault otherwise they all can be locked in forever

147 crew

New Material added, will be adding some more samples soon. More from Planet Majix plus loads more!

Irndemon

Machine construction sample has a cool melody,Plenty of bass! Are you working on this one?

147 crew

The machine remix (System overload) is a complete tune. Vid on YT, topic in this section. Upload was a little dodgy, bad recording n haven't got round to fixing it.

Once I found the melody I sort of just slapped down the tune without thinking so gonna make a tighter version, no real structure to it atm

Irndemon

:D Just been listening to 2 worlds again,Wicked Tune,Plenty of sub,But too deep for youtube.Need an mp3

Irndemon

:D That is sounding proper!!!The strings sound very good,The way that is building up & the length sounds like some high energy breaks are gonna drop at any moment.I'm lovin this and there isn't even any drums in it yet ;D Your'e gonna need a big drop on this one!!! :D

147 crew

Will upload what I have soon, still no breaks over this melody bit. Sound was lost amongst the melodies when I did have some beats. Got a 5min tune, this part is in the middle of the track. 170bpm going to 176.

cheers for the comment

147 crew

Over 25 samples available for use! (mp3)

Got some external samples that can be ripped and used in MUSIC2000 perhaps some others in the series. Either by using AUDACITY or copying to CD feel free to listen and take what you want. 2mins worth of continual samples, if the quality is bad or you need a paticular sample then I can upload again/seperate. Anyway loads of different breaks/beat/bass & riff samples are included. 2 different downloads, 1st is BASS/RIFF samples 2nd is BREAKS/DRUMS. BIG Thanks to my friend for giving me the CD, check out his pages to listen to some of these samples being used.

http://www.myspace.com/dbmedarknessbehindmyeyes  

Well worth a peek, he started out with MUSIC2000 but has sadly upgraded  :(  He has some MUSIC2000 tunes on his page though  :D

Samples available to download

Irndemon

Cheers for that,There is some quality bass samples in there,The one before the aphex twin sample is sounding promising!
Also them squelchy acidy bass riffs,They would be very difficult to replicate in m2k. :D Gonna make a cd

Irndemon

:D Have you got some break samples then,Because this mp3 has just bass samples/riffs.

147 crew

Really  ??? oops must've cut them off. Will check & add.

Uploading Contremorph video (Short ver 3m)

147 crew

Yeah I should've listened b4 putting up. Oh well breaks will be seperate, lot's of 'em. Will need chopping.
Some of the Bass samples r pretty large  :D