caducae (WIP)

Started by Shellshaka, August 26, 2009, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacred Virgo

a taste of a song (probably track n°2) from my 15th record, Il Pianeta Vive, which is miles away from completition. i'd say it is about 20% complete. but this track is a good example of what kind of sound you can find there. ambient + rpg music.

EDIT: just in case... 'caducae' is is an imaginary word that is very similar to a specific latin adjective (and also an italian one) which roughly means 'things that are going to fall / to fade'

DarkBliss

Shell this track is, to be put as plain and simple as possible, absolutely beautiful. You put so much heart and soul into your music it almost makes me cry.

You are an exceptional composer my friend, gorgeous stuff.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Sacred Virgo

bliss, my friend, you know, we're both rude, hairy old men... do you want to make me cry too?  ;D it would be embarassing..!

songs like G.I.N.A. and many others from you (lately for the fallen) almost drive me to tears. i'd like to listen to those songs while i'm together with my gf, my feelings would rise to the stars

Sacred Virgo

ehm... bump!    *embarassed*

Beoulve

Wow, this is amazing. The samples used, the melodies and the ambiance goes together perfectly. Really beautiful work.