Mumbo Jumbo

Started by Beoulve, October 13, 2008, 06:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beoulve

I don't know what to say about this one, it's kind of weird... Some of the drums kind of reminds of Super Mario World, when you get Yoshi.

DarkBliss

You`re right, this reminds me of Yoshi too!

The production values in your songs are amazing, so much attention to detail.

This is very original...and I don`t care what you say, you definitely have the talent to produce videogame soundtracks.  ;)
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

wow this reminds me the Chocobo ranch song in Final Fantasy VI and a bit of Super Mario RPG stuff at the same time. Nice song :)

Beoulve

DarkBliss: Thank you for the encouragement. You know, everybody needs a self-asteem boost now and then, so I really appreciate your comments.

DJ Omnimaga: I must admit, I haven't finished FFVI, so I'm not familiar with the song. I played it for 10 hours or so with an emulator, and then my PC got infected with virus and I lost my savefiles. Would like to play it once though, I hope they remake it for DS like they've done with ffiv.

DJ_Omnimaga

true, it would be awesome to see a 3D version of my favourite FF game, because they totally ruined it on the GBA. It has better english translation but the sound quality is terrible

Beoulve

yeah, I can imagine that. FFVI had some amazing songs. Probably my second favorite(though I haven't heard all of it) FF soundtrack after FFVII. Final Fantasy VII is also my favorite game of all time. It was the game that got me into videogaming again.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Wow lol omg.... this so does sound like something straight out of Mario Bros/Yoshi.

One can tell this is your passion to create such music because it definitely comes out loud and clear through your brilliance. You have a gift in this area of music.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Beoulve

Yes, I am indeed very passionate about game music! Thank you for the comments :)