Western Village 1 & 2 + Sunny Afternoon

Started by Beoulve, October 28, 2008, 11:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beoulve

Three short tunes. Not the best, but, whatever. I'm posting most of my stuff so that DJ Omnimaga can see listen to what I have, and maybe he will use a couple of them in his RPG: Superstar Hero.

DJ_Omnimaga

Nice songs, i like the first one especially and the last one. The last one is a remix of Forgotten Dreams, right?

Beoulve

yeah, that's right! Cool that you noticed :D And sorry for posting so much crap, but you never know what could be used. I've created a couple of songs today and reworked to other songs. Took a break from school today, hehe.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Western Village 1 - I get the feel I am walking along the many paths in the town. I just passed the shop!
Western Village 2 - Here again I am traveling amongst the folks in the village. Stopping to talk to a few. Watching new construction... It's about evening time.
Sunny Afternoon - A happy little tune. Like the village is having "Picnic Day" and the birds are singing about.. No clouds anywhere, no rain, no battles, no evil, just sandwiches, fruit, and topless women."
Ahhh yes the mighty picnic scene
:)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin