New forum feature: "My Bookmarks"

Started by DJ Omnimaga, December 15, 2008, 07:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

I wanted to add this feature on the forums for a long while alerady, but never got around finding a SMF mod allowing so, but I finally did and here is it today: A feature to add topics to a favourite topic list!

If you are logged in, you can notice a new tab in the menubar below the header called "MY BOOKMARKS". Here you can add all your favourite TIMGUL forum topics, be it songs, tutorials, random discussion, anything! To add a topic to your bookmarks just visit the topic in question and at the top-right of the topic besides the other options you will see a tab to add the actual topic to your list. Then in your list if you desire you can delete topics you no longer want if the list gets too cluttered.

I believe this will be a big plus to the website for all users. Because of the large amount of songs uploaded it can get pretty hard to go back through old topics to listen to your favourite songs or to go back to topics trying to find something you found useful or interesting. Altough the website has a search option it is not always reliable if you don't remember the topic name or the song name.

JCW