I'm Sorry

Started by J-MACHine, August 05, 2009, 03:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Whilst i wait for my adapter to arrive, i figure i'll give you a taste of the 4 most recent recordings i've made. All of them are Last.fm Links, that allow you to preview the track on the site, and they're up for a free download.

And next on the list, we have: I'm Sorry.

http://www.last.fm/music/J-MACHine/Paradise+Line+OST/I%27m+Sorry+(Credits+Roll+%5BBad+Ending%5D)

The other song lost in the Memory Card Formatting Incidentâ„¢, and possibly the second-worst in terms of recording quality on this list, the lyrics are almost completely lost in translation. Thankfully, i've got a fairly solid memory (for once):

Give me space to realise I'm Sorry,
Just when i need it;
Whenever i'm near you,
You're always to far away.

Make of that what you will. It wasn't suppose to have a clear meaning. You can think up the implications yourselves. If you ask me, it's more fun that way!

Pretty much a straight up Techno/Trance song this time around, nothing to remarkable or out-there is really explored. I used to do a fair bit of work like this in the past, so i felt like reliving my roots. Only being significantly better at it then i used to be.

In hindsight, it's something of a good thing this song was lost in cyberspace. Whilst i could probebly have used it elsewhere, or stuck it on my currently in-the-works Album, it didn't really feel apropriete for the use that it was intended to be used for, genre wise. In any case, i plan on re-constructing the chorus and using it again at some point. I can roughly remember how i structured the vocal samples, and how i cut them together.

Hopefully you can enjoy it, in spite of the quality.
Fabulous Pony Eurotranceâ„¢