Liquid Iron

Started by J-MACHine, August 05, 2009, 03:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Whilst i wait for my adapter to arrive, i figure i'll give you a taste of the 4 most recent recordings i've made. All of them are Last.fm Links, that allow you to preview the track on the site, and they're up for a free download.

Next: Liquid Iron

http://www.last.fm/music/J-MACHine/Paradise+Line+OST/Liquid+Iron+(Regular+Battle+I)

... Yeeeeeeah, bit of a hit-n-miss this one.

A major edit of and old song some of you may remember named "Digital Disaster", i cut it short and made it into a quick, looped "Battle Theme" with some... Not quite perfect results (This explains why, unlike my usual work, it has a sudden "cut-off" at the end; it's meant to be looped endlessly). The recording quality isn't the only problem- This song, to me, just doesn't feel like a finished work. It feels incomplete. And it needs some better arrangement.

Regardless, i don't mind the samples used. Mostly the main Chords, if nothing else. Bloody hard to use, too, seeing as i used the dreaded "Blue" Chord effect on the 4th block of the loop. I can't remember if it was "Blue A" or "Blue B" off the top of my head, but it was one of them, no doubt. And i'd go as far as to say they are the biggest pain in the arse out of that bloody list to use, considering how much they can screw a song up at times. I don't mind the beat either, a mix of your usual Trance beat with a little flair of Techno.

Thankfully, i haven't lost this song, so i can go back and fix the mistakes.

In spite of it's shortcommings, hopefully it's not TOO "eeeh" to enjoy, if even a little.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™