Cobweb Theme Song

Started by J-MACHine, August 21, 2009, 01:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

One of the world's in the project i'm working on with a couple of people called for a level set inside a Haunted House Ride.
You can only imagine my glee.

I'm a horror fan, pure and simple. From the occasional slasher to a deep, psychological horror, right the way down to Disney's Haunted Mansion level of cheese. And seeing as the enviroment in question is drawing insperation from the last of the 3 examples, i got to really have a little fun.

The Organ pecies and the Choir are mean't to set the scene as a bassline/ acompanying chord combination, with the real 'star' of the peice being the string melody, which is the real 'theme' the title is refering too. Add in a simple beat, and a touch of the Scifi sample mixed with another Synth sample here and there, and there we are; What i hope is a fine example of pure, cheesy, "halloween" music.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

TPT

Cool. Very traditional horror. And very precisely done.
Great stuff :)

J-MACHine

J-MACHine

Heh, i know where you're comming from. Hell, Video Game music is fighting for dominance in my library, and is probebly winning by miles. XD

Thanks, BlondJustice!

Beoulve

This is very cool! ^_^ It has this 50's halloween music vibe to it, not exactly doo-whop, but still. Sounds like something Elvira could've made, which means you managed to do what you set out to do.  

J-MACHine

Cheers, man! Which is why it only pains me to say, 2 years on, that I've grown out of favor with this track. D: Reckon I could probably do something similar to this these days, but much better.