Final Fantasy VI SNES world map theme (80's Disco Remix)

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 07, 2007, 11:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Terra (80s Disco Remix)
Year: 2007
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: A disco of the World of Balance map theme (Final Fantasy VI for the SNES/PSOne) music. If you are into 80s music you may like it.

iku

As you can see in my previous reply I am in love with the 80`s, so I like this remix.
The atmosphere of this track reminds me of The Final Countdown by Europe.
Nice work. ;)  
...let the music flow through your vains...

DJ_Omnimaga

cool, thanks, glad you like it :)

My goal was to achieve something like Radiorama - Aliens, but I couldn't find the exact samples, so drums sounds a lil different.

If you're into 80s you should check my track called Once Upon A Time too you may like it ^^

iku

I know your song named Once Upon A Tine ;) . In Slovak it goes: Kde bolo, tam bolo Funny words, arn`t they?

Well, OUAT is perfect 80`s. I love it. It is so cheery. :D
It was the first song I found on youtube, when I was searching for some 80`s tracks. And just your song made me to enter this forum.
...let the music flow through your vains...

spacekid890

Wow i bloody love this its like something from manhunter. excellent work :lol:  

Beoulve

First of all this is one of my favorite Final Fantasy songs. I really like this remix as it is one of the more original remixes I've ever heard of this song. I like the 80's influence. You have used a couple of really cool synths and I also love the drums.