Trance Dance (Music 2000)

Started by Michael, August 26, 2009, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hello friends  :)

This is one of the first tracks I created with Music 2000 last year in November.

Headphones recommended in my opinion as I use them when creating lol.. so much easier to hear what you can do in Headphones  :D

Mike.

jcw

Downloading now, took out the sub and put in my headphones :)

Wow, I love that beat, just like in your other track, excellent quality. Liking the buildup into an evolving backing melody. When the pads come in it sounded great, are you serious about not using this for long? These tracks are excellent. Great melodies and emotion later in the track, reminds me of FF7, good work here.

Sacred Virgo

once again, i'm absolutely amazed by your skill. i already told you a million times before but it's just astonishing. if you listened the first songs i made using music2000 you would be laughing for days.
don't you even think about quitting using the program or even worse quitting creating music. i have enormous expectations about your future productions, don't forget that and don't let me down.

this one here has your trademark all over it: a spacey trance piece with a very thin, subtle melody. the attention is focused on the harmony and the atmosphere rather than on a catchy lead melody. so much ambiance here (i love that), just watch out for popping reverb (i use to overdo with reverb too so i can say i have a good experience about that), i usually recommend not to apply the reverb on the hihats. great stuff anyway, even greater if i think this is your very first song (almost unbelievable).

maybe it's too early to say that but... watch out timgul guys...maybe this guy we have here is the next pillage or nakamura

Michael

Thank you very much for your comments JCW and Shell :)

I'm glad you are really looking up to me Shell, that means so much to me you know and I cannot thank you enough for your comment. I really like to spend my time with Music 2000 to make some pretty cool enough stuff .. I will do my very best to not let you down and I certainly wont quit Music 2000.

Popping reverb I will keep a close eye on that in my future creations.. your feedback may really help me alot :) ..... as for pillagemyvillage's work.. I have never heard anything so outstanding in my life created with MTVMG2 ...  that programme may have more better quality than Music 2000... your faith in me might give me that good kick on productions indeed.

Take good care my friends

Mike