Are you freakin' kiddin' me??!! An MG Board???!!!

Started by V Sinizter: MG Tyrant, August 30, 2009, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V Sinizter: MG Tyrant

I'm in Heaven!!! My name's V Sinizter and I LOVE the Music Generator. Been using it since 99 and STILL use it to this day. You can check out my music with it over at www.myspace.com/vsinizter. I'm not sure if that's against the rules to put up links but I just simply did it to show you what I do and how I use the Generator. But I hope I learn a lot while here.
"I'll remember those when I reach the top, cause there were only a few struggling with me at the bottom."

Fear 2 Stop®

Welcome to the board! Look forward to hearing your music...
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

DJ Ryznup

Welcome V-Sinister!

Just checked out your myspace page, And heard some great work from you already, and looking forward to hearing more.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

jcw

Welcome to TIMGUL! I'll check your tracks out when I'm back in town tomorrow.

Sacred Virgo

i checked out your songs and i have to tell you they're very cool. you seem to be a great producer, very pro sound there

TPT

Woah! There's an enthusiastic person :)

Looking forward to hearing your stuff, dude. Since you been using the program for so long and everything

I will say however as of next week, God willing, I'll be "officially" retiring the MTVMG1 in favor MG2002 for the PC. It gave me so many great years and I hope the MG2002 can fill it's shoes or surpass it, cause I've grown so accustom to usiing this program.
"I'll remember those when I reach the top, cause there were only a few struggling with me at the bottom."

jcw

Music 2002 is basically Music 2000 with Music 3000 samples.. interface is similar which you already probably know etc, gonna finish up in the FL Studio then check your MySpace out buddy.

How are the guitar samples in 2002? Are they same as 2000 with a few extras or non existant at all?

jcw

I do believe they're the same + M3K guitar samples, not sure on the quality though. (either M2K sound or 3k sounding, 3k had the same samples but they sounded a little better)