Another old track with breaks.

Started by Smates, September 13, 2009, 09:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smates

It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

Smates

Thanks, but this track is like 5 years old. Don't know if I have the original Reason file.
The problem with me is that I almost never finish a track. It takes too long.
So yeah, when I'm getting bored with a track I start making the next :(

Smates

Quotethats probably because 8/10 times u create something, its not worth continuing with.
Yeah. But even if I think: 'this is very good' I haven't got the patience to work on it and finish it.
I need a personal producer...

DJ Ryznup

Cool beat, nice euphoric sounding pads give the the track an dreamy feel to it.

Quote from: Smates on September 13, 2009, 11:25:27 AM
Quotethats probably because 8/10 times u create something, its not worth continuing with.
Yeah. But even if I think: 'this is very good' I haven't got the patience to work on it and finish it.
I need a personal producer...

Its the same for me. I have started many tracks out of bordem and sometimes I don't see the need on continuing with adding anything new or going forward with it. I do usually learn something new from the process. And I hardely ever scrap anything(on purpose) most of the time, I try to save as much as possible. Just in case I decide that I want to use a certain riff element from one track and add it to another track that I'm working on.

I have never been able to complete a song from beginning to end in one sitting. Mostly because I bounce around from one song to the next all the time constantly experimenting with songs I've made. If I stick on one song for two long I get bored unless I've made it a priority to get a specific project done, and that usually doesn't happen until I'm at least 60% into it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."