Sometimes It Amazes Me + Others

Started by Not a Number, February 13, 2008, 01:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not a Number

Song name: Sometimes It Amazes Me
Length: 1:02
File type: mp3 [Link]
Description:
This is based off an injoke from another forum I frequent to; we were told to create a song using the lyrics provided. So yes, I sing in this; but the vocals were recorded last and then mixed in Audacity, the vocal sections were not in Music 2000 (so really, I'm not entirely sure whether this counts as a Music 2000 mix)

Song name: 32-bit Twist {version 1}
Length: 2:50
Description:
A cover version of a song titled "A Schizophrenic Twist"; the PlayStation is a 32-bit console, thus the song name "32-bit Twist". This is a demo version of the song, with the final version being a track in my upcoming album /0. Don't worry, that godawful guitar solo at 1:49 has been reworked into something more listenable in the current version. ;)

Song name: Hyakugojyuuichi 2007 (or "1512007" for short)
Length: 4:56
Description:
I'm certain without a doubt you've all heard of the animutation known as "Hyakugojyuuichi 2003", well, it was the creator's birthday a few months ago, and I made this tribute for him. Again, as it contains a vocal section that wasn't mixed in M2K, I don't know whether ths counts as a Music 2000 mix.

Song name: Me or My Cap
Length: 2:25
File type: mp3 [Link] []
Description:
I'm assuming you're familiar with the term "YouTube Poop" (if not, search it, you're missing out), and I decided to make a rap about said topic. As 1512007 shows, I can't rap to save my life. :P

-edit-
Changed links for the first and third songs.

DJ_Omnimaga

Wow I loved that old skool trance synth in the 2nd song.  Nice song

The last one wasn't really my style tho but I liked how it was Mario themed :P

The other files gave me error 404 or didn't worked though :(

Not a Number

I've editted the links for Sometimes it Amazes Me and 1512007, though I'm not entirely sure whether they work or not, or maybe because the WMP11 plugin doesn't like Firefox. :P

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

1st track- bizarre  :D
2nd track- Seems to be out of sync at the start? Nice vocals :huh: don't let simon cowell near it.. good rhythm on the melody though
3rd track- "Hyakugojyuuichi 2003" i've not heard of it..like this tune sounds old skool, I love slick rick, reminds me of that kind of
4th track- got an error message..video was cool though, very creative!! The next emniem?
3rd track me fave..very good

pillagemyvillage

yeah the 3rd track is awesome! very very funky!
where are the vocals from? there brilliant

DJ_Omnimaga

Not a Number

Ah, I see I used zSHARE links. I'd've put them on the site, but the server's gone under some huge problems (all the subdomains have gone.. which sucks.)

As for the songs themselves, I don't really think these songs kinda measure to what NaN is or what it could be; that verison of "32-bit Twist" is an old version of the final version (it's gone under a couple re-records since then; it being a cover I want it just right, I'm just yet to do the vocals)

DJ_Omnimaga

aah ok, it's up to you, I'll prbly have to take down this topic at some point tho to avoid having broken song links in the music section, but I hope to hear moree of your stuff soon

As for filesharing I recommend mediafire, it seems pretty good. Savefiles.com used to be good but now it takes way too long to download there