spacekid - stop 2008

Started by spacekid890, February 17, 2008, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

hope you like let me know what you like.
think i might start uploadind my tunes as wmv files as the quality is so much better. what upload sites are best to use? cheers :D

p.s. its meant to be spacekid - stop 2008 on the title not 2007 doh :blink:

DJ_Omnimaga

actually i would recommend against using wma files. Because some people use Linux or Mac OS so they cannot open WMA files. Also wma files are bigger. I would recommend getting Audacity software and the "Lame" encoder (found with google) to save your songs as mp3. In preferences you just need to set them to 128 kbps for good quality. 96 kb will do for songs longer than 6 minutes

Btw awesome song. I think it is my favourite from you so far :)

spacekid890

just had a look at my converter and messed with the settings and got a higher kbps didnt know it could do that  ;)

thanks for the advice and the comments glad ya liked it. :D  

Unforgotten Village Idiot

I am The Unforgotten.

pillagemyvillage

in all of your tracks you seem to squeeze out sounds i never knew existed on music 2000! i love your electro songs! they all have a club/house groove.
very pro as always  :D

spacekid890

cheers for the comments :D
i like to mess with the samples a lot and try to find something that sounds new it dont always turn out great though :lol:
first video ive made for a tune in a while check it out

DJ_Omnimaga

cool, you should reupload the mp3 in 128kbps quality ^^
à
Idk but I think it could make a good choice for the first song in Timgul rave mix vol 2 ^^ if you wanted one or more of your song to be included in the mix

spacekid890

defanantly i thought the last mix album was awsome

spacekid890

this is the higher kbps version if you want any more let me know :D  

DJ_Omnimaga

COol, thanks! Sounds even better than the Youtube version now :D but I liked your video btw :)

iku

This track is perfect!
I love the touch of the 80`s, it sounds great.
...let the music flow through your vains...

DJ_Omnimaga

true, and it also have some house feel. I hear some songs with similar beat on house dj mixes sometimes and it only started happening in the past 3 years i think

spacekid890

i dont set out to make 80s  sounding stuff i just do it without realizing
there must be something in the water ha ha.  

147 crew

That is a great tune, as I said on the vid..I love the snares that you use

Have to say i'm of the generation you hear "Stop" the words HAMMER TIME spring to mind..lovin' it

KalsolarUK

another great tune, reminds me of intro music of some video games of the 80's!