Vision of the Future (RaB TURNTABLE MADNESS MIX)

Started by J-Vibe, March 23, 2008, 02:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Youtube:

A Track from the 3rd of my game soundtrack projects (And the second one im not working on alone.)

The RaB In the title stands for "Red and Black". The reason for this is that this is a ReMix of an Old Tune i did a long while back named "Red and Black: Reala 2007". That track was done for a NiGHTS Into Dreams... Tribute album project i was running. I ended up doing 4 tracks,. and other artists where supposed to do more... I only ever got one other song XD

This was acctualy spontanious. Because im a Lucky Bastard, i have my old PSOne set-up at my School so i can use Music 2000 (Or Music 1, depending on the situation) for GCSE and Coursework Purposes. Well a while back i was fairly bored and was mucking around with Black and Red. I'd manage to make about the first minute or so of this and left it as that for a few weeks. Then i came back and finished it. This is the result.

The reason i added the "Turntable Madness mIX" into the title is because of something a mate of mine said to me. He was in the room at the time (I use a small Guitar Practice room in the Music Department, because it's the only Practice room out of the 4 to have space for a TV and have Reachable Plug-Sockets.) i was messing around with the song, and commented "Wow. You know, i reckon you'd be really good on a Piar of Turntables, you know." The rest was History...

Probebly not as "Hardcore" as some of DJ Omnimaga's stuff, but it's still technicly a Hardcore Techno song. And one im proud of, considering the ammount of crap going on throughout it.
If i ever find the original Red and Black, i'll be putting it up as well, and you'll be able to see just how much i acctualy changed it!

Well, enjoy!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

wow I love the percussion in this, pretty nice with the melody. It reminds me one of my song called Star Knight ^^

pillagemyvillage

superb melody... really nice work... its good to hear a trance/hardcore style on here!