Previous topic - Next topic

Not a Number

Song name: Supporting Me
File type: YouTube -> mp3 (MediaFire)
Length: 3:30
Software used: Music 2000 (PS1)
Description:

Who says I can't make songs that are less than 6 minutes? :D

Remix/Recreation of the Biolizard theme from Sonic Adventure 2 for the SEGA Dreamcast/Nintendo GameCube. Created in Music 2000 for the Sony PlayStation.
Just a warning to all: Even though my vocals aren't perfect to begin with, parts go a little above my usual singing range.. making them sound... ugh. :-[
Also since I recorded the vocals on top of the instrumental, it does mean they'll jump in and out of the mix at random points.

mp3 in video description.

Enjoy. Or Endure, whichever applies to you. :P

J-MACHine

I've only just started listening too it, but already, it sounds... Pretty damned good. <<
Your vocal's aren't that bad either, you know. A little hard to make out, and not exactly perfect, but they don't class that badly with the track.
About the only thing i do have a problem with is the Piano riff. It... kind of gives it a MIDI-LIKE feel. I'm also fairly sure that it shouldn't be standing out as much as it does.
But, hey, that's me nitpicking. Overall, i like the track. I'm loving the choice of samples you used for the drums, acctually. And the strings sound just perfect.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™